Dandara Living is the specialist built-to-rent division of the Dandara Group. We are award-winning developers and operators of apartment buildings designed specifically for the rental market.
Our growing portfolio includes more than 7,400 homes in 10 towns and cities across the UK.
We are seeking an experienced Real Estate Development Analyst to work with the Development team to deliver/monitor the business objectives and growth targets of the BtR development and property portfolio. You'll be working with senior executive team in multiple departments to set strategy and implement to ensure set targets are hit.
This role can be based in London or Altrincham.
- You'll be a collaborative and flexible team player who thrives in fast paced environments, with the ability to effectively multitask have the ability to provide informed, meaningful financial insight to finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Able to communicate effectively to both internal/external stakeholders, including Directors and Senior Management across the business
- Analytical and commercially astute, demonstrating strong commercial sense in acquisition and development management
- Capable of working autonomously and taking charge with a ‘what’s next’ attitude constantly look for ways to do things better, think outside the box and challenge the norm
- Responsible, Self-driven and highly motivated individual with Strong interest in property.
In addition, you will possess the following:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in investment analysis with strong technical financial and analytics background
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- RICS qualified, 1-2 years post experience in a Development related role
- Extensive financial modelling skills to prepare and maintain cash flows, budgets, and forecasts for new sites as well as existing developments
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and financial investment modelling
- High level of development numeracy and development economics
- Strong knowledge and use of development appraisals
- In-depth knowledge of Technical design and Planning
- Thorough understanding of the UK residential property market.
About the Role
In this new and exciting role you will carrying out the following;
- Prepare and maintain appraisals, cash flows, budgets, and forecasts for new and existing projects
- Monitor performance of current projects against Industry Benchmark KPIs
- Undertake feasibility modelling, sensitivity analysis, and interpretation for existing projects and acquisitions of both land and Residential Portfolios
- Working alongside the finance department, monitor and update the business plan accordingly
- Conducting in-depth due diligence
- Work with the development team to prepare costed budgets for design and survey activities for each stage of development
- Undertake feasibility modelling, analysis, and interpretation for acquisitions of both land and Residential Portfolios
- Generate and write reports on feasibility of current projects for executive management and external partners
- Input and maintain computer based estimating databases or systems
- Operate duties within a strong financial control environment.
Dandara Living ONLY accepts direct applications. We accept no responsibility for any fees or costs related to applications or CVs submitted by recruitment agencies.
For Internal Use: ERSP | DL-030