Dandara Living is the specialist built-to-rent division of the Dandara Group. We are award-winning developers and operators of apartment buildings designed specifically for the rental market.
Our growing portfolio includes more than 7,400 homes in 10 towns and cities across the UK, and we now require an experienced Design Manager with experience of high rise residential projects.
In addition to high rise experience you will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent knowledge of construction standards, regulations, and legislation, including Health and Safety
- Excellent, up-to-date, practical knowledge and experience of construction processes
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise way to the team and to senior management, enabling effective decision making
- Experience of managing the design and operational performance of the design supply chain including setting and achieving challenging targets
- Able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Experience of document control systems such as Asite
- Excellent computer skills, CAD, and Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc)
- Architecture or Design Engineering background
About the Role
- Design Co-ordination Role
- Design Programme / Information Required Schedules
- Specification Development
- Lead / Involvement with 3rd Party Bodies / Agreements
- CDM / Health & Safety
- Fees / Appointments / Consultants
Dandara Living ONLY accepts direct applications. We accept no responsibility for any fees or costs related to applications or CVs submitted by recruitment agencies.
For Internal Use: ERSP | DL-029