Dandara Living is the specialist built-to-rent division of the Dandara Group. We are award-winning developers and operators of apartment buildings designed specifically for the rental market.
Our growing portfolio includes more than 7,400 homes in 10 towns and cities across the UK, and we now require an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our award-winning team
- 2 + years’ experience is desirable in a similar property accounting team
- Excellent MS office skills including Excel
- An understanding of accounting principles and double entry bookkeeping
- A flexible attitude and the ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A proactive approach, and effective communication skills
- Confidence to approach others to investigate and resolve queries
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
About the role
- Processing all rental income and associated transactions
- Issuing invoices and raising charges to tenants
- Setting up Direct Debit Mandates for rent and car parking charges
- Raising Direct Debit collection batches and reconciling
- Processing tenancy deposit refunds and associated charges
- Reconciling Tenant deposits held to various deposit protection scheme records
- Accurately accounting for clients’ monies including reconciliation of client bank
- Liaising with on‐site leasing teams
- Liaising with head office where required
This role is Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with an hour lunch break, with flexible working from home two days per week.
Dandara Living ONLY accepts direct applications. We accept no responsibility for any fees or costs related to applications or CVs submitted by recruitment agencies.
For Internal Use: DL-022